Welcome to The Kansas Humane Society Spay/Neuter Booking Page!
* If you do not see any spots available this means we are booked. Please try back later.
Check in and drop your pet off through the Admissions entrance. You must be IN LINE at 7:30am. Once the last person in line is checked in, check in will be CLOSED (no exceptions, no refunds or reschedules).
A staff member will be at the door at 7:30am to take your pet.
To keep the public and staff members safe, please practice 6 foot social distancing while in line. All visitors to KHS are recommended to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth, at all times while at KHS.
Making your pet’s appointment is easy! Select a date on the calendar, click the available button for the service you would like, select any add on services. Once you fill out the required information and pay for the services selected, you will need to electronically sign the Spay/Neuter Contract.
* If you are scheduling for multiple pets, you will need to complete a separate form and pay for each one separately.
* All pets must be at least 2 months old to have surgery.
* Check-in for your appointment at 7:30am at the Kansas Humane Society Admissions entrance.
* Pick up your pet between 4:00pm and 5:00pm the same day.
* If you need to cancel or reschedule, you must contact us at least 24 hours BEFORE your appointment to receive a full refund or you will be charged the full surgery fee.
* Please have all dogs on a leash and all cats in a carrier when checking in.
* Feral cat TNR days are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Spots become available 24 hours before the appointment. Please trap the cat BEFORE you book the appointment. If you book the appointment and don't have the cat trapped, you will not receive a refund or reschedule! MUST BE in a feral cat live trap! No regular kennels/carries, no exceptions! $60 surgery fee includes rabies vaccine.