Welcome to The Kansas Humane Society Spay/Neuter Booking Page!
Check in and drop your pet off through the Admissions entrance. You must be IN LINE at 7:30am. Once the last person in line is checked in, check in will be CLOSED (no exceptions, no refunds). A staff member will be at the door at 7:30am to take your pet.
To keep the public and staff members safe, please practice 6 foot social distancing while in line. All visitors to KHS must wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth, at all times while at KHS. This requirement does not apply to children 5 years old and under or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.
Making your pet’s appointment is easy! Select a date on the calendar, click the available button for the service you would like, select any add on services. Once you fill out the required information and pay for the services selected, you will need to electronically sign the Spay/Neuter Contract.
*If you do do not see any appointments available, please check back the next day for the next opening date.
* If you are scheduling for multiple pets, you will need to complete a separate form and pay for each one separately.
* Check-in for your appointment at 7:30am at the Kansas Humane Society.
* Pick up your pet between 4:00pm – 5:00pm the same day.
* Feral cats TNR surgery days are Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays and will only become available to book 24 hours before.
* If you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact us 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund or you will be charged the full surgery fee.